- I have a 30 day supply (at minimum) of food for my family already purchased.
- I have water stored for drinking plus for bathing, tooth brushing and laundry.
- I have made provision for any pets or livestock that I have so their needs are met in a disaster.
- I have a supply of extra shampoo, soap, toilet paper, and other non-food items including feminine hygiene products.
- I have a way to cook and keep warm that does not rely on electricity (unless you own a generator) already purchased and I know how to use it.
- I own and can operate a firearm for self defense and hunting.
- I have enough ammunition on hand if things get bad.
- I have a supply of bandaids, OFF, triple antibiotic cream, and other first aid supplies already purchased and in an easily accessible location.
- I have a plan to wash clothes that does not involve electricity.
- If there is a baby in my home I have a 30 day supply of either disposable diapers or cloth diapers and covers.
- I have purchased kerosene lamps or candles for illumination.
- If I'm reliant on prescription medicine I have enough on hand to last at least a week ahead of today.
- I know of at least 2 likeminded people in my area that I can barter/network/rely on in the event of a collapse.
- I have skills that would be in demand if we need to temporarily revert to a cashless system (sewing, mending, blacksmithing, farming etc)
- I have precious metals and/or I keep cash on hand in smaller denominations.
- I have a plan for dealing with toilet needs (outhouse, composting toilet or enough water to flush your regular toilet stockpiled)
- I have a battery operated radio or other means of getting news updates.
- I have the means to purify water.
- I have a plan to deal with the inevitable tide of people who will show up on my doorstep needing help.
- I have carpentry materials on hand such as :basic tools, nails, heavy plastic etc.
1-5 points: you are not prepared at all for even a temporary disruption in your lifestyle. You must begin now to face the prospect of an uncertain future that might not offer you the conveniences that you currently enjoy.
6-15 points: congratulations, you're better prepared than 90% of the rest of the country! Don't stop though, fill in the gaps in your preparedness plan now.
16-25 points: good for you for preparing yourself to be self reliant in the face of disaster. You're successfully reading the road signs and are making great progress!
26-40 points: you're a true prepper! You've probably been preparing for a while and though there might be some areas that need more attention, you will weather a crisis with relative ease.
Has this quiz helped you? Feel free to share it!