Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mama cloth

I recently picked up my order of cloth pads that I bought for Tabitha. I wanted to have these ordered and in place before she needs them so that I don't get tempted to buy the disposables. I order all of mine from Angie Smitley over at Angie's Essentials. Her email is chickensgarden@yahoo.com

I love using cloth for me, I don't miss throw away pads at all and would never willingly switch back! Angie can make any print or solid that you want, in pretty much any size (pictured are small and medium) and at a great price! I priced other sites before I bought these and the cost can be really ridiculous when you consider what materials and little time go into these. And, ok, maybe this is TMI but cloth felt really nice for post partum use when I especially needed it! :-) If you haven't switched over to mama cloth yet, this would be a good time to do something nice for yourself, cheaper, and better for the environment!

.

2 comments:

  1. I use cloth pads and they are much more comfortable than the disposables

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate the time and effort that it takes to leave a comment. Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.